When your marketing projects call for a tight deadline, it’s critical to make sure you choose the right partner who can deliver quality pieces on time – especially when your communications are for political candidates and organizations where lead times can easily be just a few days.
Here are some questions to consider as you identify a print partner:
- Can they use variable data? Personalization is important these days, and it can really make an impact when the direct mail is tailored to the recipient.
- Can they act as a consultant, advising the best, quickest, and most economical methods to deliver your message?
- Do they have an in-house mail department that can literally get your communications in the mail as soon as they come off the press?
- Can they track ROI? e.g. Walk literature or fliers usually mean multiple pieces of collateral need to be delivered to the right voting precincts requiring data extraction, automation, and collation.
- What do you really need in a partner? Consider the character and experience of the team that will assist in getting your project done. Choose a company that fits your immediate needs, but also think about your longer-term needs.
- Does your work require a union bug?
Mount Vernon Printing can help you check off all of those boxes! We recently completed a unique project that I want to share. Perhaps it will help generate some ideas for your next communications piece.
Variable door hangers can be tricky! Not just anyone can run a door hanger through an inkjet machine and have them look ok. We accepted the challenge of printing and mailing four door hangers per polling location in a three-state area. Correct separation was critical as those door hangers were dropped at constituents’ doors and described different issues depending on the district. These types of pieces often need to be delivered within a very specific timeframe. Our quantities ranged from a few thousand to over 100,000.
We were able to accomplish this in a matter of days! Yes, I said days. Mount Vernon can print, collate and stagger mailings so the projects reach their intended recipients on time.
If you are looking for a partner to exceed your campaign needs, please contact me.
Photo by Brooke Cagle on Unsplash